Corporate Events & team building
At Royal Range USA, shooting activities and events build concentration, communication and discipline, reinforcing your company values and building morale.
Whether you want to bring your group out for a unique Team Building Experience or Schedule Your Next Meeting in our 5-Star facility, we can custom build a package to suit your needs.
We can entertain a group as small as 5 or up to 150!
event space & classroom rental
Looking to host a Meeting or Corporate Outing? We have Private Event Space that is a great fit for companies and individuals looking for a unique setting for their meeting, luncheon, or gathering.
Private Event Space can be booked in 2hr, 4hr, or 8 hour time blocks.
- Stadium Style Classroom that Seats 24.
- Private Events Room with seating for 40-50.
Audio and WIFI access
We offer a variety of catering options! Let us help organize your luncheon or coordinate with a caterer of your choice.
RECOIL THERAPY: TEAM SHOOTING PACKAGE
The Recoil Therapy package is great for companies looking for a unique team building experience! This package includes all of the amenities needed for a trip out to the Range. Let us handle the team building, safety & fundamentals. We even add a Marksmanship competition to encourage some friendly fire between employees. All you have to do is show-up and we will take care of the rest!
Recoil Therapy: 2 Hour Event
Per head pricing ranges from $50-$75 per employee depending on desired firearms & ammunition package.
Please fill out the Book an Event form for further pricing details.
RECOIL THERAPY RESERVATIONS INCLUDE:
- A Personal Range Concierge to provide Safety Briefing, Fundamentals, and Instruction
- Marksmanship Competition for Employees
- Lane rentals rated for handgun or rifle
- Handgun and Rifle rentals
- Range fee for each guest
- Targets for each guest
- Eye and Ear protection for each guest
* Ammunition must be purchased at range for use in rental firearms.
* All reservations require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Remainder due 30 days prior to event.
* All changes require a 72-hour notice to avoid penalty.